- Technical skills: lots of real-life experience in one
or more of the technologies covered in our courses,
e.g. programming in Perl, constructing e-commerce
websites with XML, etc.
- War stories from the many projects you've done
with this/these technology(ies)
- People skills: empathy, self-esteem, articulation, showmanship
Our instructor certification process:
- Occasional short teaching jobs (most classes are one or two days in
duration) at high-tech companies in Silicon Valley and elsewhere
- Good pay
- Flexible scheduling
- A lucrative sideline for a professional software engineer
Read about our company
Most of our course materials are on our website;
- Attend our
Techniques of Instruction class
-- two days of training at our expense.
- Attend each of the classes you plan to teach
- Team-teach each class with a seasoned instructor.
- Then you can teach for us as a full-fledged instructor!